Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean!

If someone were to ask me if I had an addiction, I'd have to say that it is for shoes. Even though I'm from the islands, I still have to take shoes over slippers. The best brand of shoes has to be Nike and their line of Air Force 1. Air Force 1s come in many different styles and colors to match any outfit that you have. They are comfortable and excellent for casual wear.

Made for both men and women in low, mid, or high tops.







Just a few of the hundreds of different styles that Nike Air Force 1 has to offer.

These shoes are even so popular that Nelly came out with a song about them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxGavd199X8

"I said give me two pairs
cause I need two pairs.
So I can get to stomping in my Air Force 1s.
Big Boys stomping in my Air Force 1s."

I only got two pairs but more are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment