Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Because

So I have always been a PC kinda person, but nowadays everyone seems to have Macs. The Macbook Pro is an amazing computer and the different features that it has compared to PCs makes it seems a lot more user friendly. The shortcut feature of being able to view all of your windows at once and switch is probably my favorite. But then again I am a PC kinda person...Once a PC always a PC...or could that change?



Then there is this Iphone that everyone seems to be getting. If that shit wasn't so damn expensive I would definitely be down to get one. The $30 dollars a month for the media plan would empty out my bank account. If only I wasn't so lazy and got myself a job, I'd be able to play games, download apps, and browse the internet just like all the other cool people.

No comments:

Post a Comment